February 8, 2009

I enjoyed taking a big bath today.

Now I just went back from frequent Onsen facility in my neighborhood.
Today I took a bath alone.
When I went there. I always take a big bath made of cypress wood.
Since this bath is outside. I can take relax with beatiful stars shining on the dark sky.
I kept thinking about many things. While taking a bath.
About my job, my life, my future,
Just looked for resolution that I can't find right now.
As result I was soaked about two hours.
Anyhow if I have spare time on next weekend. I want to go again.

An Onsen facility that I frequently go looks old fashioned.
It has a nice taste to take relax.

This is a bath made of cypress wood.
Since this is outside. I can enjoy a big bath and beautiful stars at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. seems to be a nice place for taking a bath and pondering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this is a place to refuge from busy time.

    ReplyDelete