February 5, 2009

Nature that still remains in Tokyo.

On this sunday the weather in Tokyo was very fine for outdoor sports.
From early morning I took my bicycle apart and put them on my car for cycling.

Where I pedaled is one of long road on the western edge of Tokyo.
As you know Tokyou is capital city and center of business in Japan.
You might think it's totally developed city.
But actually most developed city like Shinjuku Akihabara is eastern side in Tokyo.
Nature forests, wild animals, clean stream are still existing in western side of Tokyo.
Someone who has ever seen developed area in Tokyo cannot believe that
photos below here are the same Tokyo.

So if you'd live in Tokyo. You can see haunting natures at once.


A photo above here is a stream flows around western derection in Tokyo.
This one is near head of a river and water is really pure.


I went up a road of mountain like this photo by my bicycle.
Since it was first time to try a hard uphill. I was really tired and next day stiff muscles annoyed me.


I got a great view from top of a mountain.
There is no cloud in the blue sky.


This is a vew of country direction that most Japanese has in their mind as Stereotype.

3 comments:

  1. i never imagined tokyo has an unindustrialized side. i thought it's a place with only towering buildings that make me dizzy. hehe :) nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah It was first time for me to visit place like this in Tokyo.
    I was also amazed.
    From now on I'll explore other places in Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello jun. im going to tokyo in my spring vacation. i was wondering how far is the western part from central tokyo. and what places would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete